Oh June! I love you – you bring so much excitement along with you. I don’t exactly know why, but June has always held a special place in my heart – maybe it’s because June marks the beginning of fun summer days. Growing up I spent my summer’s mainly in Colorado, my heart belongs to the mountains. Long days were spent jumping on the trampoline, swimming at the community pool (they had the best water slide), shooting hoops in the driveway and staying out til it got dark. June brings a smile to my face, I hope it brings a smile to yours as well!
- June 8th – Best Friends Day
- June 10th – Ice Tea Day
- June 17th – Flip Flop Day
- June 19th – Father’s Day (get your printable card here)
- June 20th – First Day Of Summer
- June 23rd – Pink Day
- June 26th – Bring Your Dog To Work Day
- June 27th – Sunglasses Day
Aren’t those quirky “holidays” so much fun?! They would be great to celebrate with your kids – try new ice tea recipes, decorate a pair of flip flops, wear pink from head to toe!
Journaling can be fun too – it doesn’t have to be strictly written words and sentences. Shake things up this month – draw a picture, take a photo, or write a poem or song. Have some fun this month!
New to journaling? Find a jumpstart guide here.
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Keep a binder of all past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up at the bottom of this post.
Happy writing friends!
I’d love to hear from you!
What does June mean to you? Have a journal prompt idea?
Write it in the comment section!
Make sure you get next month’s prompts!
Get on the Eight Pepperberries list and be the first to know when new prompts are released!
[Pssst! you’ll also receive other great freebies + printables]