What is your muse?
Finding that spark of inspiration to write can be tough. Often times my best inspiration for writing doesn’t come from staring at a blank page, but rather being out and about experiencing new things. This is no different when it comes to journaling, if I am uninspired I am pulling for words to jot down. So I go in search of my muse.
Need some creative inspiration to? Here’s what you can do:
- Go for a walk, furry friend in tow is a plus
- Take an exercise class
- Draw or color
- Practice a new skill, such as photography
Remember that journaling can go beyond the days events, it can be a story of all the tiny pieces that make you, you. That’s where journal prompts come to serve as inspiration! They allow you to explore topics that you may not have thought of on your own.
Each month I provide you with a variety of prompts – some can be list starters or memory retrievers. Some are light-hearted and fun while others are thought-provoking to dig a little deeper into your soul. Find past month’s prompts here.
New to journaling? Find a jumpstart guide here.
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Pin all of the past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up here.
Leave a Reply