There’s something special about the month of October. The weather starts to get cozier and there’s an excitement in the air about the soon approaching holiday season.
It’s during this time of year that I feel most connected to a season and I want to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of it. This month I’m encouraging you to get out and enjoy all that Autumn has to offer!
Here’s a few things on my Autumn bucket list:
- Make a Fall scented candle
- Explore a corn maze & go on a hay ride
- Make a pie that doesn’t fall apart
- Read a thriller to get in the Halloween spirit
- Enjoy a camp fire (with smores of course!)
- Decorate a pumpkin
What are you embracing this Fall season?
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Remember that journaling can go beyond the days events, it can be a story of all the tiny pieces that make you, you. That’s where journal prompts come to serve as inspiration! They allow you to explore topics that you may not have thought of on your own.
New to journaling? Find a jumpstart guide here.
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Pin all of the past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up here.