We’ve talked before about the amazing benefits of journaling and how it can positively impact your health and well-being. Keeping a journal has a positive impact on your life by creating a judgement free zone where you can openly explore your thoughts and feelings. It is a place to write about who you are and what is important to you. Most importantly, when you put these thoughts to paper you create a deeper understanding of yourself.
3 Health Benefits of Journaling
- Relieves Stress – journaling provides an outlet to release anxious and stressful thoughts so they don’t stay pent-up in your head.
- Improves Memory – as we get older time starts to blend together. We typically remember major life events, journaling can help improve recalling the small details.
- Boost Self-Esteem – if you have low self-esteem, journaling can help you focus on your daily accomplishments and give yourself a confidence boost! When you record positive experiences, you are building yourself up.
Now on to this month’s prompts…
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Remember that journaling can go beyond the days events, it can be a story of all the tiny pieces that make you, you. That’s where journal prompts come to serve as inspiration! They allow you to explore topics that you may not have thought of on your own.
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Take a screen shot of the monthly prompts by following along on Instagram – past month’s prompts are in the highlights!
- Pin all of the past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up here.
Leave a Reply