Well folks, we’ve come to the last set of journal prompts for the year. Where has the time gone? (everyone says that right?) As we close out the year and start to think ahead for 2018, I’d love to hear how I can support you in your journal writing goals.
- Do you like learning about styles of journaling?
- Do you prefer quick list making prompts?
- Or prompts that involve more time and thought?
- What are you thoughts on incorporating drawing, photography, or something other than pen to paper?
- What type of prompts did you like best this year and would like more of?
- What type of prompts did you skip over and think I should exclude next year?
- Do you need assistance in finding the perfect journal to write in?
I’d love to hear your thoughts, please pop them in the comments below or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now on to this month’s prompts!
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Remember that journaling can go beyond the days events, it can be a story of all the tiny pieces that make you, you. That’s where journal prompts come to serve as inspiration! They allow you to explore topics that you may not have thought of on your own.
New to journaling? Find a jumpstart guide here.
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Pin all of the past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up here.