Hi sweet friends!
I know I’ve dropped the ball with getting some fresh new journal prompts out for you, but I know y’all can understand life is busy and sometimes things get pushed to the back burner. Between my first trimester kicking my bootie and building a house, journal writing became scarce. But have no fear, I am back in action with bells and whistles!
As we move forward with our year, I’d love to hear how I can support you in your journal writing goals.
- Do you like learning about different styles of journaling?
- Do you prefer quick list making prompts?
- Or prompts that involve more time and thought?
- What are you thoughts on incorporating drawing, photography, or something other than pen to paper?
- What type of prompts do you like best and would like more of?
- What type of prompts do you skip over and think I should exclude?
- Do you need assistance in finding the perfect journal to write in?
I’d love to hear your thoughts, please pop them in the comments below or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Now on to this month’s prompts!
If you enjoy these prompts, please take a moment to pin them to Pinterest for other writers!
Remember that journaling can go beyond the days events, it can be a story of all the tiny pieces that make you, you. That’s where journal prompts come to serve as inspiration! They allow you to explore topics that you may not have thought of on your own.
Want more journal prompts?
- You can find past months’ prompts under the ‘Journal Prompts’ category in the menu bar.
- Pin all of the past month’s prompts for quick reference when writers block sets in.
- All monthly prompts are on the Eight Pepperberries ‘Writing’ Pinterest board.
- Get on the Eight Pepperberries list to be notified when the next prompts are released. You can sign up here.