I love a good deal, seriously I get euphoric when I find something at an amazing price. From clothes to beauty products to home goods, I’m always keeping a look out for deals. Which is why I shop at Home Goods. They are full of amazing dishes, rugs, lighting, picture frames, home decor, and much more! Best part – it all costs a fraction of the price you would pay at a fancy department store.
This Valentines Day I’ve partnered with some other lifestyle bloggers to give one lucky winner a $350 gift card to Home Goods (see the bottom of this post for details)!
I can’t begin to tell you how far you’ll be able to stretch your money to update your home. Here are some ideas on what to do with your winnings:
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR LIVING ROOM
Photo via Crazy Chic Design
- Pick a color palette.
- Add a light colored rug with texture.
- Use neutral toned pillows as a base on your couch and add in pillows within your color scheme varying patterns, texture, size, and shape.
- Faux flowers require no maintenance and they compliment any decor.
ADD UNIQUE STYLE TO YOUR WALLS
Photo via Inspired by Charm
- Create a personalized wall gallery.
- Hang quirky artwork (like the rabbit above).
- Add texture to your walls with a tapestry or woven wall hanging.
- Keep walls functional by hanging clipboards, a bulletin or peg board and attach important papers or artwork.
- Go beyond frames – think about hanging plates, trays or baskets.
FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE, GOTTA HAVE IT ITEM
Photo via Home Goods
- Gourmet cooking oils and spices.
- Kitchen and dining utensils.
- Flower and garden pots.
- Paper goods – journals, note cards, wrapping paper.
And so much more!
Are you as excited as I am right now? Here’s your chance to win $350 to use at Home Goods! No Home Goods in your area? There’s a PayPal cash option as well – cha ching!
The contest and all contest details are over on my Instagram: @eightpepperberries.
What would you buy with your winnings?
Share in the comments below!
This post as well as the contest is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by Instagram, Home Goods, or PayPal.