September is here, kids are back in school, and summer will soon be ending. Savor the last few dog days of summer by inviting over some friends and mixing up a pitcher of margaritas. Relax in the backyard and soak up the sunshine. Try them classic or have some fun.
- Salt or No Salt? Keep your margaritas classic.
- Put the lime in the coconut and drink them all up.
- This blood orange variation is just looks down right gorgeous.
- Keep them tres chic with St. Germain & mint.
- Jalapeno and cucumber is the yin/yang of margaritas.
- Nothing says summer fruit better than peaches…this recipe calls for white peaches & is at the top of my must make list!
Have a lovely weekend friends!
Leave a Reply