Yay!!! It’s December 1st, which in my mind marks the official beginning of the holiday season. You’re almost done with your holiday shopping right? Ha! I’m not either. Believe it or not I haven’t bought a single present yet. If you’re in the same boat as me and don’t have your gifts nicely wrapped under the tree, then you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve always enjoyed playing Santa and picking out fun gifts for each of my family and friends. Some years I mull over gift ideas so much that I’m down to the wire to get my shopping done. If you like to plan ahead, I have you covered for the fun-loving ladies in your life. The great gift list for her is full or pretty things and little luxuries all under $50, which means you can find the perfect gift without breaking the bank. Not up to braving the crowds? All these gifts can be bought online (woohoo! shopping made easy!).
‘Tis the season for shopping!
P.S. I’d recommend playing this Spotify holiday playlist while browsing cyberspace to get yourself in the holiday spirit.
- Raised Bloom Measuring Cups // for the friend who loves to bake up a storm.
- Leather Zodiac Pouch // it’s written in the stars that your bestie will love this personalized gift.
- No Fuss Calligraphy Starter Kit // give the gift of a new skill, this kit makes learning easy.
- Feather Bracelet // pretty jewelry that gives back.
- She Flew Print // a beautiful hand-lettered print to brighten up a special ladies’ home.
- Tocca Perfume // this sweet and floral perfume will make any girl feel beautiful.
- Zebra Notepad // one can never have enough paper goods in their life.
- Jewelry Tray // your sister will adore you for this pretty.
- Tweed Strap Watch // for the fashionista in your life.
- Sweet Salutation Mug // brighten up a friend’s morning.
- Slide Slippers // luxury and comfort combined.
- Mid-Century Vase // this vase is sure to bring a smile.
- Prisma Frames // remember the special moments year round with a framed picture.
- Light Bulb Tote // for the friend who loves strolling the farmers market.
- Humans of New York Stories // a captivating read for the photography loving gal.
Need gift wrapping inspiration? This Pinterest board can help.