Galentines Day may be a made up holiday by Leslie Knope from the show Parks and Recreation (the show is binge worthy, so bring on the Netflix). Throughout the seasons, Leslie gathers her gal pals together every February 13 to celebrate the made up holiday “Galentines Day”. I agree with Leslie, it should be a national holiday.
If this is your first time hearing about Galentine’s Day here’s a clip to catch you up to speed.
In short Galentine’s Day is all about ladies celebrating lades! As Leslie Knope would say,
You know my code: Hos before Bros.
Uteruses before Duderuses.
Ovaries before Brovaries.
So where all my ladies at?!?! Are you getting excited for this Friday’s Galentine’s Girls Night Out Event? As my niece would say, “I’m so excited my tummy hurts.” With all the candy, hearts, chocolates, and flowers galore – you know that Valentine’s Day is creeping up on ya! The love is all around us and why not celebrate sisterhood and the special ladies in our life. It’s Galentines Day after all! You caught me, we’re celebrating a day early – but whatevs it’ll still be a kick ass time.
This year I’ve partnered with Kim Bottalico from Kinosi Photography, Maria Sommers MUA, Ali Womack Hairstylist and Audrey Mosel at Seahorse Lane Boutique to celebrate you and your gal pals. It’s definitely a Leslie Knope approved event.
If you’re looking for a fun night out with your girlfriends, mark your calendars!
We’ll be hosting the Galentines Night Out this Friday, February 12 from 5 to 8 pm.
Galentines Night Event Highlights
- Get styled for your Valentine’s date night
- Strike a pose in the photo booth
- Pamper yourself with a mini makeup and hair makeover
- Learn how to take your look from day to night with live hair and makeup demonstrations
- Sip and shop (Audrey’s having an awesome discount y’all!)
- Yes, there will be tasty treats too
- Enter for a chance to win a prize basket filled with goodies from Eight Pepperberries & Seahorse Lane
- Chance to be featured in an upcoming blog post
See you Friday!
Get pumped up for the event! Turn up this Spotify playlist!
[Pssttt! It’s great for any girls night out!]
Love this Event?!
Don’t be left in the dark. Join the Eight Pepperberries community & receive event information first!