Hi Friends! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday full of laughter and fun! Now that Christmas has passed I’m gearing up for the beginning of a new year. Can it be a 2016 already?!?! Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like as we get older time seems to pass at a more rapid rate. 2015 was full of exciting new beginnings and I’m looking forward to what the new year brings. To celebrate the new year I designed a Gatsby inspired art print. I adore the 1920’s – the jazzy band music, the glitz, the glamour, the rivers of champagne. What a fun way to celebrate the last night of the year!
Even if you’re not dressing up and throwing a New Year’s party, this art print will glam up your home. The best part is that it is free and so easy to put together for a last minute decoration. Just download to print on card stock, trim, and frame; the download link is under the image.
Thinking of hosting a NYE party this year? You can find some last minute party ideas below the printable!
Let’s toast to the new year!
How are you celebrating the new year? Let me know in the comments below!
Last Minute New Year’s Party Ideas
- 10 Easy New Years Decorations // Soho Sonnet
- Kiss Me Kit // Shaken Together
- Glitter Dipped Cups // Evite
- 3 Glamorous New Years Eve Outfits // Eight Pepperberries
- New Years Eve Photo Booth // Today
- Bubbly Bar // Celebrate at Home
- 15 Sparkly Cocktails // Give Me Some Oven
- 20 New Years Games // Play Party Pin
Want More Freebies?
Sign up for the Eight Pepperberries newsletter and be the first to know when new freebies are released!